Sunday, January 09, 2005

Introducing Mr. Asa William Wilcox

One of my oldest friends (dating back to the 8th grade, and at my age that's way back), Darah, gave birth to a little human being Nov 29th, and I was lucky enough to spend some time with the "Ace" and the glowing new mamma while visiting home for the holidays. Asa William is named for Darah's grandfather and father (respectively), and is too damn cute for his own good... Don't let him use that against you later Darah, that's how they get you ;) A great big "Welocome to the World" to little Asa and a speedy recovery to longtime awesome chica and now awesome mom, my good friend Duhrla (is that how you spell that?) I expect regular photo updates and I hope I can visit y'all again soon.

Here are some pics of the little man




Asa & Shannon Posted by Hello


Sleepy Asa Posted by Hello


Ace Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Hey!
That's a very cute lil baby!
Happy New Years!

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the pic of the glowing mama?? The baby is adorable!

TBone

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home