Wednesday, January 26, 2005

You say it's your birthday? Well it's my birthday too!

It’'s that time again, time to buy me presents because I'll be another year older! I hit the quarter century mark this Saturday, Jan 29th. It is also the birthday of Oprah and Sara Gilbert of "Roseanne" fame.


Hooray! Posted by Hello

Today, January 26, is the birthday of one of my favorite people in entertainment, Ellen DeGeneres. Happy Birthday Ellen!

For those of you who are still racking your brains for gift ideas, here are some helpful suggestions:

  • Food Processor

  • Hand Mixer

  • Cordless Electric Kettle

  • Thermal Coffee Maker

  • I'll soon be moving to some new digs, so I'm gonna need a new couch. I like this one from
    Crate and Barrel

    Booze is always appreciated

    Vodka Posted by Hello

    And of course, a pony... like this one.

    Pony Posted by Hello

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Greg said...

    Happy Birthday! What's this... moving?
    ~G.

    11:03 PM  
    Blogger Shananigans said...

    In the interest of having a little more personal space we have decided to move into our own places when our lease ends the end of Feb. It’s been a long hunt, but this morning we found the perfect place in Mar Vista/Marina del Rey. The landlord is super awesome, the building is very dog friendly, it's a big corner unit with lots of light and a fireplace, and parking for 2! We gave the landlady the application and deposit, so hopefully it will all be finalized soon. I'll keep y'all up to date.

    12:51 PM  
    Blogger Dave said...

    Hey, happy birthday. I turned 26 a couple weeks ago.

    2:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home