Monday, March 07, 2005

So... what's the word?

Well, Jason and I have moved to our new place in the Mar Vista/Marina del Rey area. The place is great and all the neighbors I’ve met so far are cool. We will miss living at the beach, but it’s still only a couple of miles away.

Sunset Posted by Hello
Now we just need to get some living room furniture! I’m sick of my legs falling asleep while I’m playing Mario Kart. We should have at least a sofa by the end of the week. Oh, and since the move Dexter seems to have had a total relapse of his separation anxiety, which really sucks since the neighbors are all so close by now (we’re in a 12 unit apartment building). I’m really hoping it’s just temporary due to the new environment.

In other news, not much else is new. I’m *hoping* to hear back from APLA soon about a development job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago. According to them they’ve finished interviewing and I’m still in the running. Only problem is their office is all the way over in Korea Town. I’d really love a commute that’s less than an hour each way. Oh well, c’est la vie in LA.

That’s all for now from la la land.

Over and out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i logged on looking for the official report on all the good news . . . where's the word?

1:03 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

yo V-slim - well we still don't have the internet hooked up at our place, so all the news about the job and stuff is coming. Stay tuned...

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home