Tuesday, May 17, 2005

OMG! Just WRONG!

OK, I don't mean to gross y'all out, but it can't be avoided 'cause this is just disgusting. A substitute teacher in UT decided that it would be just great for his class to experience the wonders of an actual working digestive system. Unfortunately he decided to use an actual live dog to demonstrate this.* How is this even allowed to happen? And the teacher and principal are still defending the class “lesson”. Is it just me? Is this not completely useless and undeniably cruel? What horrid people!

*Thanks to Veg Blog for bringing this to my attention.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

I cannot believe that the principal would allow something like that to go on at his school. How utterly traumatizing for the students! I hope that someone takes action and makes sure that substitute never teaches again!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Ashley, you're a Mad-Towner! That's awesome. But yea, not only is it bad for the dog, but it's got to be a nasty thing to watch. Somehow I doubt the school is providing couseling for post traumatic stress.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home