Monday, June 27, 2005

Tag! You're it...

So, Leah tagged me like two weeks ago, and I’m finally getting around to posting this. The rules: Pick 5 of the following questions and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! (No tag backs allowed.)

If I could be a scientist?
If I could be a farmer?
If I could be a musician?
If I could be a doctor?
If I could be a painter?
If I could be a gardener?
If I could be a missionary?
If I could be a chef?
If I could be an architect?
If I could be a linguist?
If I could be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian?
If I could be an athlete?
If I could be a lawyer?
If I could be an inn-keeper?
If I could be a professor?
If I could be a writer?
If I could be a llama-rider?
If I could be a bonnie pirate?
If I could be an astronaut?
If I could be a world famous blogger?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world?
If I could be married to any current famous political figure?
If I could be a limo driver?

If I could be scientist I would be a world class anthropologist. I would jet around the world, embedding myself in exotic cultures around the planet. I would bring the story of little known peoples to the world, especially the oppressed and impoverished cause I got a big soft heart doncha know. I would learn and record their cultures and languages and preserve them for future generations. I would publish well received papers and earn a coveted research fellowship at a prestigious university. I would kick ass.

If I could be a musician I would become famous for being a master of all instruments. I mean all of ‘em. I would then compose awesome musicals that people would find provocative and groundbreaking and pay $150 to see. Then I would start my own band and tour the world playing to our adoring fans. The end.

If I could be a gardener I would grow lots of yummy fresh vegetables (but no beets, no radishes, and none of my cucumbers are allowed to go down the path to the dark side…pickles) and maybe donate a bunch of them to the hungry people. And in the inner sanctum of my huge garden, away from the public’s (and law enforcement’s) gaze, I would grow row upon row of tall green, flowery…broccoli. What? What did you think I was gonna say?

If I could be an athlete I would totally be a snowboarder tearin’ up the halfpipe. Because girl + snowboard = Hot! And it looks like lots of fun.

If I could be an astronaut I would totally rub it in everyone’s face that I have been to space and they have not. And I’d keep telling them how cool it is to make them jealous. I’d also learn how to take cool space pictures, make contact with species from other planets, and do a bunch of cool stuff in zero gravity just to see how it is. Oh, and do some science experiments that lead to the cure of terrible diseases.

I tag:

Tanya Kristine
Ramblin’ Girl
and
Aarwenn

You’re it. Now go (see if you can post this in less than two weeks time. I dares ‘ya)!

10 Comments:

Blogger ramblin' girl said...

interesting answers.
sorry I was tagged with this one a few weeks ago...

9:29 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Damn, I should pay more attention. OK, so the next person who comments and would like to participate can consider themselves tagged, ok? I have lots more content coming up on my blog, including the curse of those who hire me, Ikea-sizzle style - we got a new living room, and I go to the gym (no really. And more than once!). But I’ve got to get through this crunch here at work, hopefully I will post again soon.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

I'd also like to add that RG tagged Aarwenn and now I've tagged Aarwenn, and she has yet to post if I'm not mistaken. What's the deal? You got something against tagging? Or is it that darn procrastination bug that's going around? ;)

9:49 AM  
Blogger The World Against Me said...

If RG tagged Aarwenn and she tagged me and I tagged you and you tagged Aarwenn.. does that constitute as a tag back? or does the circle of life start all over again?

3:33 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Sorry - I've already been tagged too!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Aarwenn said...

Uh, hello, you ARE mistaken! I posted, like, WEEKS ago! Really! It's here.

And, TWAM, god forbid I do that again. The circle of life doesn't include Me!Me!s--perhaps a better rule then "no tag-backs" would be, "Relax, you only have to do this once."

10:39 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Long live the pickles!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Sorry Aarwenn! Now that I think of it I totally remember seeing that post too. I suck at this game. Let’s chalk it up to the stress of work and the dentist and all that, shall we. I’m on time out until further notice :(

12:31 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Yikes! okay...i've finally got work to do!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Aarwenn said...

Shananigans, we totally love you anyway. :)

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home