Tuesday, August 23, 2005

el gato

Because I haven't posted nearly enough pictures lately...





This is my cat that lives at my parents' house in Wisco. I found him in our garage when I was 12. I don't think my parents ever explicitly said we could keep the cat, but after I started feeding him and letting him in the house they finally agreed to take him to the vet for a check up. So that's how he came to live with us. He must be close to 15 years old by now. Isn't he a handsome devil? We named him "Rafters" but he mostly goes by "Kitty".

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Adorable!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh Shan! that kitty is so cute!

TBone

2:30 PM  
Blogger Beans said...

El Gato Negro.
He's cool.
I want a cat!
I dont have good luck with animals though...

2:14 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Shan, that's soooo funny. I have the exact same looking cat (cept mine is gray) at my parents house. And guess what? Similar story on how we got her. My parents moved into a new house and a homeless kitty took up living on the porch while it was vacant and for sale. The realtors would bring food to her when they would show the house. My parents and I just ended up continuing to feed her and soon, started taking her to the vet. She's a very healthy cat now.

Here she is. Jack

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home