Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Se7en

I’ve been hit! Thanks for the tag Aarwenn. Without further ado…

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel everywhere. I mean it, everywhere. Well, maybe not like, say Kansas.
2. Become amazingly wealthy and successful doing something that I love
3. Learn to play the cello
4. Become a home owner
5. Make profound contribution to society (specifics to be worked out later)
6. Get a graduate degree in something-or-other
7. Get paid to sing (the singing telegram gig in college does not count)

Seven things I can do:
1. Daydream
2. Swim
3. Play a bit of piano and the clarinet (albeit rather poorly by now, but I pull it out now and then when I’m feeling musical…and no one is listening)
4. Tell long stories
5. Sing (I know the words to an embarrassing number of show tunes)
6. Make conversation with strangers
7. Make excuses (for myself, others, whatever)

Seven things I cannot do:
1. The math (this includes successful management of my personal finances)
2. Be mean to or critical of people I know
3. Stay focused on something I don’t find interesting
4. Surf, rollerblade, snowboard or ski (Downhill or water that is. Cross-country I’m pretty good at)
5. Get out of bed/leave my home on time in the morning
6. A pull-up (Really, I don’t think I’ve ever done one. Damn you Presidential Physical Fitness Test and P.E.!)
7. Kill things or be in the presence of dead things (seriously, I avert my eyes when I walk through the meat aisle at the grocery store)

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Intelligence
2. Humor, a good laugh
3. Red hair, I’m a sucka for it
4. Creative nature
5. Sensitivity and kindness
6. Ability to be adventurous
7. Self confidence

Seven things that I say most often:
1. "What?"
2. "Are you fuckin’ kidding me?"
3. "I’m soooo tired"
4. "So, I was thinking…"
5. "Back in the day…" (this is handy for any and all events occurring in the college years or earlier)
6. "APLA, this is Shannon speaking"
7. "I need to go get some coffee"

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Jeanine Garofalo
3. Jared Leto
4. Margaret Cho
5. Ellen DeGeneres
6. Antonio Banderas (Muy caliente!)
7. Robin Williams (dude, he’s HI-larious)

Seven people I want to do this:
1. I don’t know who’s
2. done this and
3. who hasn’t, so
4. if you want to
5. consider
6. yourself
7. tagged

6 Comments:

Blogger Beans said...

Celebrity crushes include Janeane Garofolo...
Thats one im pretty sure wouldnt have been on my list. lol
i consider myself tagged now.
On to the list...

4:07 PM  
Blogger Aarwenn said...

That presidential PE fitness test was also the bane of my existence. And I love this tag--everybody has such great dreams! It's fun to find out what's important to people.

8:37 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i want to learn to play the cello too! i think it would be so cool! my husband really wants to get me one so we can make music together once i've learned to play it . . . he can play everything . . . lucky jerk.

i am totally there with you on celebrity crushes #1 and #2!! yes!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I hated those fitness tests! I always had my mom write me a note to get out of it!

10:49 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i like your new strawberry shortcake!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh my god...the presidential phyical fitness test...I had soooo forgotten about that! I hated PE so much that I think I tried to block all those years out as a bad memory. I never could do the pull up. Everyone would laugh at me. :0(

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home