Thursday, August 11, 2005

The tag strikes again.

I’ve been tagged by Tanya with the “10 turn ons/10 turn offs” list. So here y’all go.

Turn ons:
that lovely red-headed man of mine, Jason
genuinely happy people
brownies (you know, the special kind)
grande vanilla soy lattes
beach days
weekends!
employment that doesn’t suck
TiVo
media consumption
beer

turn offs:
shallow, superficial and/or stupid people (most of the population of LA really, yet I love it here. Curious.)
cubicles and fluorescent lighting
the dentist
student loan/auto loan/credit card debt
road rage
dressing rooms
freezing cold snowy blizzard days where you dig your car out from under a mountain of snow and scrape the ice and then go to work/school (maybe that’s why I love LA anyway?)
Boob Jobs
the fucking 405
not getting enough sleep

Jenkies, that was fun! OK, I tag RG, Leah, and GGG05 with the day glow shoe. Enjoy!

8 Comments:

Blogger Pher said...

Do you mean special brownies? I forgot all about those treats!

6:54 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Hmm...i LOVE blizzardy days where i have to dig my car out. course i was only 16 and never had to dig my car out :)

My dog is extra whiney today. i should have put THAT as one of my turn offs...

did you know Pher is my brother?

7:21 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Now that you mention it, I have been to your bro Pher’s blog before. That family that blogs together…knows too much about each other ;) Just kidding, not that any of my family knows about by blog. I don’t want to have to censor myself, ‘cause censorship sucks!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

2 tags in one day! What on earth am I doing right? I'll reply soon!

I love snow. J/K.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Arrrgggh! Blog spammers suck balls!

10:43 AM  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

thanks, I'll get to it soon...

12:19 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I finally did it!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home