Thursday, January 19, 2006

...and stuff

Man, I have been such a slacker in the blogging department lately. What can I say, work is making want to bash my skull in and I have to be at the airport at 5 am tomorrow for what reason? That’s right, WORK. I’ll be visiting the beautiful bay area of California for the first time, but don’t worry I won’t have any time to enjoy it because I’ll be in meetings all day. Then I’m flying right back to LA, and it will mercifully be the weekend once again.

Hmmm, what else? Watched the first disk of Desperate Housewives season 1 and really liked it. I was surprised. We had a margarita party on Saturday, I was toasted and it was fun. We took a hike in Runyon Canyon on MLK day with the dog and he was so well behaved with all the other doggies there. I was impressed. My dad called me yesterday with the bad news that Grandma had a stroke and will probably have to move into assisted living, so that sucks. Well, I guess that’s it. I am stressed. I want to go on a vacation now!

5 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

oh man, bummer. sorry to hear about granny.

and bummer about not being able to spend time in Bay Area. Maybe next time you can stay longer and we can meet up. :)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Oh. I'm sorry...life sucks. it's weird that it always has to end for everyboyd.

um...yeah, let's not think about that.

i'm happy your dog was well-behaved because there is no better feeling than your dog behaving! and yes, next time get yer butt to SF and we'll ALL meet up! wouldn't that be fun!

7:40 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

my co-worker knows a lot of astrology and said that life might be like this until the end of february . . . i don't think i can make it until then! i need a break.

let's meet up with tanya in ireland?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Whow! I was in SF too! Who knows how close we were to crossing paths!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been slacking in the comments department.. sorry to hear about grandma.. we miss ya woman.. its cold here in WI! i will be going to PA on March 16-19, wishing it was CA..LOVE YOU! Darah & Ace

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home