Monday, March 27, 2006

Photo Blog

How lazy am I? So lazy that I just got around to uploading pictures from my camera dating back to Thanksgiving. If you want to see more there’s a whole mess of ‘em on my flickr.com, go check it out under “My Photos” in the sidebar over there.

My cousin’s kids, so cute!





Some shots I took at the Getty:











And what kind of photo blog would this be if it didn’t end with some cute animal pictures?








Dexter graduated from basic obedience (again) on Saturday. On a very sad note, one of the dogs in Dexter’s class, a black lab named Jackson, was hit by a car last week and didn’t make it. Someone left the gate open and he escaped, so all of you remember to be very careful with your pets and make sure they are always in a secured area and that guests are informed as well. I see dogs roaming free on the street far too often and it kills me to think that this kind of tragedy could happen to any of them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

oh god that's horrible. i thought that was going to happen to kody too when he took off and played the "ha ha...you can't catch ME" game.

well, i'm glad your pooch is okay...i can only care about the peopel i know...for now.

i made a yummy "turkey" mushroom soup from Suzanne Somers cookbooks (back in my meat eating days. her recipes are PHENOMENAL so i like to vegetarianize them when i can)...and i made the vegan lunch box lady's flautas one night. damn those were good!

2:27 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i like the pic you took of the walkway with the poles . . .very artsy.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

SHANANI!!! look at my blog! i lways wait for your comments when it's about animals!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Aww, Dexter is such a cutie! I'm sorry to hear about the poor doggie that got hit, though. I've lost a lot of pets in the last year, one to a speeding car, and it's the most horrible thing. :(

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home