Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blog fodder

It seems like nothing notable has come up to blog about in some time. I have some pictures I’ve wanted to post, but we all know how that goes. So, what have I been up to? So glad you asked. My dear boyfriend and some of our friends were out of town for Passover last week so I spent some quality time with the pets. That was fun. I’ve been spending some time at the gym too lately, trying out new classes. I went to Pilates Ball last Saturday (kicked my ASS! Or my abs actually) and tried out the more intermediate yoga class on Monday. All good stuff, I should so be ready for a bikini when I head out to Costa Rica in just over 6 weeks…not. But a new bathing suit of some kind that is not a Speedo is definitely in order.

I bought rollerblades on eBay last week they should be here any day now! Warm weather has finally decided to grace us with its presence (I know I live in freakin’ LA) so I can’t wait to get myself reacquainted with the wheels on the feet thing. Hopefully I’ll have myself up and rollin’ and ready for the Venice Beach boardwalk before too long.

I have a pretty busy weekend planned. We’re going to see Van Morrison at the Hollywood Bowl on Friday night, I have tickets to see a shorts program at the Indian Film Festival on Saturday afternoon (my boss lady is involved so I’m being supportive, aren’t I nice?), and Saturday night we’re going to the House of Blues to see one of my favorite bands of all time, Yonder Mountain String Band WOOOOOOOO! On Sunday there’s this volunteer appreciation thingy that I should go to for work, but it’s at Griffith Park (read: far) and I don’t really want to go. I may not go even though I’ll feel a teeny bit bad about it, but dammit I obviously will need some downtime after all that other stuff.

TTFN, hope ya’ll are having a fabulous Humpday. Enjoy the Holiday tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger KleoPatra said...

Happy Passover --- i guess to your Dear Beau only?!? i am ever-so-thankful it's almost over 'cause i'm pretty much dyin' for an everything bagel with Tofutti-Better-Than-Cream-Cheese spread...

i am happy to see you post notes whenever you can, btw. And photos are always cool to check out. Of course, i'm a nosy reporter, so...

If you were in SD, i'd take you to my fave roller-blading haunts down here. There are so many great places to skate. i love to go to the OC area and blade along the ocean up there as well.

Sounds like you have a GREAT weekend ahead. You go!!!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm so jealous you can roller blade on the Venice beach. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

When are you going to invite me to join you on your blading? I mean, I would have to take an airplane to get there. ;)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

kleo - I'm not a Jew, I just play one in my life as an undercover- goyah-girlfreind. Kidding, but seriously, somehow I ended up surrounded by Jews in my life. I don’t complain, the food is usually good ;)

star – I am so excited about both shows this weekend! CD thieves suck booo! He better give it back.

Valerie, come on over!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you..I know I'm wicked bad at keeping up with blogs....ugh. This new job of mine..Sigh..

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home