Sunday, April 23, 2006

A story of pigeons, life & ambiguity?

Sometime last month a pair of pigeons decided to build a nest in the ladder well to the roof of our building. I guess the landlady was pissed that the birds were shitting all over the halls and courtyard (we weren’t too fond of the birdpoo either) so she cleared it out. Well, it turns out these were some very resourceful pigeons.





You should try writing your own pigeon haiku, I don’t think we spend enough time meditating on pigeons.

Mama pigeon was very diligent and protected her eggys for a couple of weeks.



And then they hatched.


Less that 2 weeks after the nestlings hatched we found the nest abandoned. I don’t know what happened to the little birdies, but I’m afraid it might have not have been too nice. There are dogs in the building you know. Anyway, probably better I don’t know. Sorry if that depressed ya’ll, I just had to share these pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

oh my...that's TERRIBLE shanani.

30 lashings to you....

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home