Thursday, May 04, 2006

Reason # 2957694 our consultants rock! (or like theirs on the rocks)

E-mail exchange:

Me (in response to an actual work related question (yes I do actual work sometimes)): Thanks, that's fine if sustainers are getting tanked for gifts that are made in addition to their SP gifts.

Consultant: Don't you just hate it when donors get tanked? Just kidding. I liked your little typo... ;)

M: I know, I'm a riot. It must be almost Cinco de Mayo...Margaritas for all!

C: Excellent! I was thinking of getting tanked later this evening!
Margaritas would be good...

Hope you're having a good day.


I’ll be having a better day tomorrow, when it’s Friday and Cinco de Mayo. Is it just me or is the time between weekends actually expanding in some sort of office soul-sucking time vortex?

Because this is an educational blog, please visit this link to learn about the wonderful tradition of Cinco de Mayo. If you’re getting tanked, you should know why!

4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

OHHHH, trust me, I know why I will be getting tanked tomorrow.

(go figure that my "other" bootiecall is French, FROM France, non the less) TRAITOR!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

and btw, your blog isn't that bad. They blue is not as dark as the freakin black. So, YOU DEAL WITH IT! :P

4:26 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

who needs a reason to get tanked???

eh?

you guys are making me jealous.

"these pretzels are makin' me THIRSTY!"

oh..maybe i'll have just one...

8:40 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

thanks for the link to some awesome info.

have fun getting tanked!

i'm not even too sure what i am doing tonight . . . i'd better start planning!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home