Friday, May 19, 2006

We need to talk about your TPS reports…

…and your taste in music. One of my supervisors has been listening to Sarah McLachlan’s “Arms of an Angel” several times a day in his office, is it just me or is that a bit weird?

I am sick of being sick. I haven’t been to the gym in a week. And I still have a cough and a stuffy nose. I have to shop for a swimsuit this weekend (shoot me now). OK, I’m done whining. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

I will leave you with this picture of a baboon hugging a kitty:




Happy Friday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

aww...i love animals. every last one of them.

you, my dear, must have allergies. that's how i discovered waht my with-me-for-like-ever sickness was...

i just suffer.
hop eyou have a good weekend too

i'm hungry.

10:13 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Hope you feel better soon, shan.

And animals ARE the best, tk is correct as always!

Sending healing vibes your way...

5:19 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

swim suit shopping is enough to make anyone sick. that's why I catalog order them. :D

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did your shopping trip turn out?

I have the most miserable time shopping for bathing suits!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home