Monday, June 12, 2006

Pura Vida!

Just a little taste of Costa Rica...
kind of tastes like coffee and coconuts.


First a group shot:
*click images for big*


That’s Sharon in the upper left. She was our host, we were lucky to have someone so generous and caring looking after us. Her daughter is one of my sister’s bridesmaids but she had to be in DC during the time of the trip. No problem, Sharon took us in and treated us like her own :)
Going clockwise from Sharon is my sister Alissa, maid of honor Magda, my cousin Lanae, me, my sister and bride-to-be Stacy, and visiting member of the groomsmen party (groomswoman?) Steph. These girls are crazy, I love them.


That’s my innocent baby sister smokin’ a cigar! Awesome I tell you.



Beautiful wildlife...









Aaaaahhhhh...


Back to work tomorrow. Vacation is always so fleeting. More pics and stuff to follow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

man oh man! lucky dog!!!!! I've always wanted to go to Costa Rica. Even more so now.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

crap. i want more!

isn't it funny to see what their wildlife is like? like that squirrel with black on it's back.

in cozumel their black birds (which are somewhat irritants over here) are black with longer, more colors on their tails...and they whistle like they're whistling waynes world, waynes world...

funny...

i love vacation. i ahte work

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I go with you next time?

I swear we all need to meet up - all of us bloggers and go somewhere like that.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

it looks like HEAVEN!!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i like your new pix too...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

ahhmazing photos!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home