Thursday, July 13, 2006

When in doubt…

Post one of these fun little quizzes. Thanks Val!













All-Around Smart


You are all-around smart. Essentially, that means that you are a good combination of your own knowledge and experience, along with having learned through instruction - and you are equally as good with theoretical things as you are with real-world, applied things. You have a well-rounded brain.


20% theoretical intelligence
20% learned intelligence
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


I’m so well rounded. Or as my father calls me, “multi-talented”. But I sure as hell am math stupid. Physics, chemistry, and population genetics were never my forte either, but that is mostly because of their involvement with The Math. Oh, except for Geometry, I got an A in that because there are pictures :)

We are taking the red eye tonight to BWI and driving up to Philly on Saturday to attend the wedding of Jason’s best friend from high school. He’s the best man! He’ll be wearing a monkey suit. Of course there will be pictures, silly! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I will be fighting the humidity and hair frizz, eating and drinking too much, and making merry all around. Ciao!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shananigans said...

Even though I’m smart I just realized that this quiz is in fact quite stupid. “20% theoretical intelligence, 20% learned intelligence” – last I checked 20 + 20 = 40 (me doing math!), what about the other 60%? Also it says I’m “all-around smart” but my little dot in the diagram in firmly in “book smart” land. Dummies.

12:05 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Smartypants you! Bet you have a high IQ as well! Have a fun time on your trip to the frizz capitol of the USA!! Hope for pix soon... bye for now, Shan!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

dang! i was naturally smart...way upper right quadrant.

8:51 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Have fun this weekend!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

"I will be fighting the humidity and hair frizz, eating and drinking too much, and making merry all around. Ciao!"

Sounds fantastic! post some photos...

6:31 AM  
Blogger Dori said...

I am natural too when it comes to smart tanya. Looking forward to hearing about your weekend!

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home