Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hottie Alert

You know what I do when I have nothing to blog about? That’s right, take a quiz. Thanks Tabs! I love this one because it is about Johnny Depp and well, he’s yummy.



You Are Edward From "Edward Scissorhands."

You are very shy and often misunderstood. Innocent, sweet, and artistic, you like to pass your days by daydreaming and expressing yourself through the arts. You are a truly unique individual. Unfortunately, you are quite lonely, and few people truly understand you.

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!


And I’m Edward Scissorhands! The very film that sparked my crush on both Mr. Depp and my girl crush on Winona Ryder. Yes, when I was 10 I found an anemic misunderstood freak with sharp objects for hands an ideal love interest. And I don’t care if you steal things, I still love you Winona. Speaking of which, have ya’ll seen Girl, Interrupted? Go Netflix it. Right now. I mean it. I’m not really into girls, but if I were I would be all over the chicks I this film. Winona Ryder, Angelina Jolie, Clea DuVall who kind of looks a little like Claire Danes, who is also hot. If you have not seen My So-Called Life I order you to Netflix that as well immediately. It has Claire Danes and Jared Leto, another hottie. I regret to report that there are only 19 episodes and I curse the faulty Nielsen rating driven corporate network television machine that drove it off the air. Bastards.

That’s all I’ve got today. A report on the celebrities I had a crush on in high school and ordering you to watch DVDs.

Humpday out.

8 Comments:

Blogger urban vegan said...

I think I'm getting old. I know you think he's hot, but he creeps me out a bit. Does this mean I am over the hill?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

I watched the movie edward scissorhands and liked the movie, but can't say I thought he was hot. I really didn't like him in the remake of my favorite movie, willy wonka's chocolate factory. None the less, when your bored it's okay to chat about your favorite hotties.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

thanks for the tip: i added girl interrupted & all 5 discs of my so-called life in my netflix queue.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Harmonia said...

You appear in my blog entry today! :)

7:00 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Urban – I don’t think you’re over the hill. I’m just strange, it’s a well know fact :) Also I was a little into the goth thing back in the day. I love Tim Burton, he’s never made a film I didn’t enjoy. Well, except maybe Batman Returns.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hotties, galore!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Girl, Interrupted was pretty damn good. I resisted seeing it when it first came out because I just wasn't sure that it was really a movie for me but when I finally did see it, I regretted not seeing it sooner.

Thanks for sending love to the Sally. She is such a doll. She is crying crying now cause she hates the cage. I keep telling myself it is what is best for her.

5:09 PM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

I am SAM from benny and Joon
I like it!
I like him. mmm HIII Johnny
hehe


Teddy

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home