Thursday, September 07, 2006

Final countdown

Today is officially one month to go till my sister’s wedding. I am a little bit stressed out because I have yet to make flight reservations or rental car for our side trip to Madison. Oh, and I have to buy a gift. And get my bridesmaid dress altered. I did however just make a reservation at the hotel we’ll be staying at after the reception, so that’s one down. They’ll even have shuttle service going from the reception to the hotel so no one has to worry about too much champagne + driving. Nice!

Also, I told myself that I was gonna lose another 10 lbs by the wedding. I was doing great until last weekend when I gained back the 4 pounds I lost over the previous month. Stupid beer. Well, 2 of them are flushed out already and hopefully I’ll be back where I started by the end of the week, but still. Losing weight is a bitch.

My cell phone went through the wash over the weekend, so I had to go get a replacement.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI could have gotten a free phone since we renewed our contract for another 2 years (only extended the contract we already had by about 6 months, so whatever) but I wanted to get this nifty phone since it comes in pink : ) and it has an exterior display (that lights up pink!). It was still pretty cheap with the hefty discount.

Hope everyone is having a good week. I really need to get a bunch of stuff done this upcoming weekend, but hopefully there will also be sometime to relax and go to the beach while the gettin’ is still good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working on the beach tan, new phones, upcoming wedding ... are you on a back to school spree?

bakehouse dori

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home