Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Filler

Here’s one of those delightful memes or tags or whatever you want to call them. I received this in e-mail form and saw it over on C.A.P. so I must now complete it instead of being productive for the last 20 minutes of the working day.

Four jobs I’ve had:
* Baker
* Downtown Madison Ambassador
* Restaurant/catering manager
* Development Associate

Four movies I can watch over and over:
* Wayne’s World (I know, I am so old)
* Chasing Amy
* Ferris Bueller's Day Off
* Hairspray

Four places I have lived:
* Madison, WI
* Laitila, Finland
* Bethesda, MD
* Los Angeles, CA

Four television shows I love to watch:
* LOST
* The Dog Whisperer
* American Idol (shut up!)
* The Daily Show followed by the Colbert Report (it’s all one viewing session therefore counts as one show to me)

Four places I have been on vacation:
* Costa Rica
* Euro Tour ’97 (includes Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, and Austria as far as I can remember, which isn’t much)
* Orlando, FL (my first trip on a plane)
* NYC

Four of my favorite dishes:
* Vege chicken from California Vegan, good in nugget and sandwich form
* Chana Masala
* Pizza, I am an addict and need help
* Veggie burritos or tacos with a heaping of guacamole. Mmmmm, guac…

Four websites I visit daily:
* msn.com for the news
* gofugyourself.com – laughing at celebrities is like a sport to me
* craigslist.com
* 3fatchicks.com – accountability helps

Four places I would rather be right now:
* At the beach reading with maybe a cocktail
* Madison, WI drinking up fine local microbrews with buds (coming soon to a reality near you!)
* Curled up on the couch watching quality programming with my sweetie
* Taking a nap with the dog

Four bloggers I am tagging:
I tag one and all. Have fun!

Upcoming, pictures from AIDS Walk 2006 and maybe even some food. Stay tuned…

13 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

Great post! I now feel like I have known you for years! ;)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I love LOST as well and cant wait to watch it tonight

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOST kicks my ass so bad! LOL.

11:49 AM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

you watch lost too. EVERY family veg night I have involves an episode of LOST. I just don't mention that haha

teddy

8:36 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

hey! i lived in Chevy chase for a few months...very, very close.

and i'd rather be napping with my boy too. hair and all...

2:46 PM  
Blogger madeinalaska said...

I too LOVE cap! she is a real hoot isn't she?
you are a well traveled gal, aren't you?
w/ my kind of priorities.. your first two where would I rather be.. kee hee. are they in order if you did 1 or 2 wouldn't it be followed by 3 and then 4..
take care,
Julee

9:34 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

interesting factoids from an interesting chica!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

costa rica is at the top of our wana go list -- i remember your pics from there & it made me want more! congrats on your upcoming move & looking forward to your aids walk photos....& did you say food?!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

where've you been. my blog sucks without a comment from you.

i'm gonna disable them.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Dori said...

Hey you have lived in some interesting places. I remeber the movie Ferris Bueller's day off... many years ago. Funny.

Awh! My favorite thing to do is couch time with my sweetie also.

9:13 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

or imagine you've been magically swept away to delaware.

hey, we're in . . . delaware.


yeah! i love that movie!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Tabs – I know, that movie rocked my young world back in the day. My first time driving through Delaware I bought a postcard and sent it to a friend. It said "Hey…We're in Delaware"

3:00 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Cool to find out more interesting stuff about you, Shan. Good insight! Of course i'm a nosy newspaper reporter so that's my life's fun there... I also dig Ferris B's Day Off. Great stuff, girl.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home