Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fools!

Happy spring everybody! Nearly a month since my last post? Where did that time go? Just wanted to pop in and give y’all a holla since I finally have a little time to breathe now.

I have maybe been really busy. I went back to LA for Nonukah the weekend before last, it was great fun. Also, Jason’s dad was nice enough to throw us a poolside engagement brunch. I may write a post about the weekend and include pictures someday.

I’ve been pretty well swallowed by the work monster lately, yesterday I had my first major event for my new employer. Such a logistical circus I tell you! I’m an event planner now by the way, amongst other things. But everyone seemed to have a good time and no one got lost or hurt, so all in all a success. Now I just have to reconcile the financials :P

In wedding planning news, Jason and I have selected Allen Centennial Gardens on the UW campus as our ceremony site. May 25, 2008 is officially the big day! We will be using the English Garden on the grounds there (you can scroll down there for a few pictures. I love the gazebo!) Now we just have to decide on a reception site, caterer, dress, wedding bands, an officiant, and a million other things. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Dori said...

Oh No! i don't know whether to congratulate you or to kick you in the shin.

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for picking a day!! Now all the fun stuff comes after it. LOL.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Yayayayaaa, congrats again!

11:31 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Happy to hear the wedding plans are going smoothly.

How fun a poolside engagement brunch! Mazal Tov!

I did event planning part time a few years ago. Very cool job, i might add!

Post pix! Post pix!! PLEASE!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Carrie™ said...

The place you've chosen for your wedding looks gorgeous! All of the plans will fall into place. For an event planner, this should be way easy to organize! Can't wait to hear more updates. Good choice of date - May 25 is my mom's birthday.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home