Friday, May 11, 2007

Welcome to the World!

Jason's sister is now proud mother to a baby boy!

Yonaton Sol was born May 10.

Grandpapa's e-mail announcement reports:
"Happy & Healthy!
Mother & baby are bonding! Father is kvelling. Sister is happy to have a brother."




So exciting! I'm so disappointed I'm going to have to miss the briss. I probably won't be able to visit till fall. That is such a long time to wait!

Now I will have a fantastic niece and nephew. Life's grand, ain't it?

Edited 5/14 because I spelled the name wrong. (It's Yonaton, not Jonatan. I thought it was an odd spelling, but I don't speak Hebrew so what do I know!) Actually grandpa's e-mail had it wrong, that'll teach me to do my own fact checking ;)

Edited 5/15 to add adorable picture.

5 Comments:

Blogger urban vegan said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news. And little Jonathan has no idea yet how his aunt will SPOIL him.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

wait. you're kidding about missing the briss right?

anyway, congrats!!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Clia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babies are awesome. My friend had a briss for her son. I'm glad I missed it and went to the party afterward.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Dori said...

Congrats on becoming an aunt again.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home