Sunday, August 12, 2007

Summer Redux

I have been so lazy, sorry I've posted next to nothing all summer. Here's some pictures of all the fun we've been having!




Hooray for veggie brats!


Hehe...




I find I am most attractive when stuffing my face.


Farmers Market Circa April






Dexter enjoys gazing at his new backyard




Beer Fest!










The Great Taste of the Midwest (aka Beer Fest) was yesterday, and as you can see a good time was had by all. Over 500 beers were available for tasting. I didn't get anywhere near trying all of them. :(

This summer I've also been riding my bike, rollerblading, and been to a whole bunch of baseball games. Mostly the Madison Mallards, we'll be going to see their last game of the regular season tonight. Oh, and last week Dexter and I were pursued by a coyote while jogging at the Owen Nature Conservatory. That was fun.

Hope all y'alls summers have been as much fun as mine. I'll be catching up on everyone's blogs soon!

12 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Sounds like a great summer to me!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shan, looks like you've got a bunch of really fun festivals up in your neck of the woods.

You could probably use something other than a glass pan but I'd keep a very watchful eye on it. I didn't have good luck when I tried these with a dark metal non-stick baking pan.

1:37 PM  
Blogger ramblin' girl said...

Sounds like you've had a great summer... besides that coyote run-in!

3:28 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

girl, I was wondering where you were. glad to see you're having such a great summer.

welcome back to the blogosphere!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

what a beautiful little place you live in...lucky. a beer fest? righ tin the middle of summer? i'm moving!

and you'r blading too...i bladed staurday for 2 hours AND saw a coyote. no kody with me though...that wouldn't have been pretty.

ilike those glasses...slim on long.

9:32 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

SUM-one's been havin' a blast this sum-mer!!! Nice to see you enjoying the good times here. Check out my latest blog/post when you have time... a little PETCO PARK adventure... i've hit a few baseball games this summer, too. i LOVE minor league baseball... wish there was a team closer to me than Lake Elsinore, which is the SD Padres' Single-A squad...

Would love to hear more about your being chased by a coyote. SAY WHAT?!?!?!

Keep on keepin' on... you and Jason sure are makin' the most o'the Midwest. Love that!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Carrie™ said...

Looks like you've been having a blast! I've been working too much and not playing enough obviously. Time to rectify that I think. ;o)

2:47 AM  
Blogger Eduardo Waghorn said...

That's great and I'll go for my beer tomorrow:)
Be sure about that...
Warm greetings from Chile.
Keep blogging!!!

8:19 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

looks like a great summer! my belief is that summers should be full of the kind of magic that is evident in your photos! it helps carry us through the winter . .. :)

9:17 AM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

6:35 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Looks like an awesome summer! are those pretzel necklaces?! what a brilliant idea. :)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

You're alive!!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home