Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Random

Holy crap, bet you thought you'd never see me 'round these parts again. I'm popping in to do a little meme fun posting thanks to Kiki. I should promise to catch-up and start posting again regularly, but we all know how those promises end, yes in heartbreak. Well, maybe another photo montage is in order. Even if I don’t write I seem to have managed to keep taking pictures. Let’s see what’s new? My good friends B & T got married, I ran another 5k (the Zoo Run Run, fun to say fun to do), I’m still planning a wedding (it’s so much fun. I mean that…sort of), we went back east for our engagement party last Saturday and it was lovely, work is busy, it’s getting cold, Badgers broke our hearts last Saturday, and I joined the YMCA.

OK, on to 8 random things you may or may not have known… but first, da rulz:

1. Post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (I kind of have a blanket policy about not tagging because I don’t like undue pressure, so if you want in say so in the comments. Also, do 8 people still read this?)

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. (See addendum to rule 4. Though I do hope to visit and comment on your blog soon!)

Random Thing # 1
I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.


I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

Random Thing # 2
I like to analyze and judge people by what they have in their grocery carts.


And not just, “must be single/a bachelor”/ “must have 8 kids”, etc. To be honest, in the running commentary in my head I become a total judgmental bitch. “Ew! Doritos, Mountain Dew, bacon, a gallon of milk, a carton of 18 eggs! They are so going to die of cancer if a heart attack doesn’t get them first.” I know it’s not nice, especially since my eating habits were not always so stellar and like, drinking a bottle of wine or a 6-pack is so healthy. But hey, it’s not like I say anything to them, it’s just check-out line entertainment.


Random Thing # 3
I used to be on my high school swim team.


And I used to be so happy every season when it ended so I didn’t have to spend 3 hours in the pool every day. Yes, I’ve always been lazy.


Random Thing # 4
I used to play the clarinet in band


'Cause I'm cool like that, yo.


Random Thing # 5
I went to a Catholic School K-8. (that’s 9 long years)


Still one of the worst experiences of my life.


Random Thing # 6
It takes me forever to finish books these days because I go to bed with the intention of staying up to read, them I fall asleep 2 pages later.


Random Thing # 7
I always wanted to be an awesome dancer.

When I was little it was ballet, but now I want to do ballroom. Or hip hop (which is weird cause I don’t like hip hop music. I just want to get down with the booty shakin!)


Random Thing # 8
I’m a total night owl.

In college I would miss 11am classes pretty often because I couldn’t drag myself out of bed. Maybe because I was up till 4 most nights. These days I get up at 5 or 6, depending on if I’m going for a run that morning. The universe should operate on my schedule, it would really just be better that way.


OK, so if that wasn’t totally riveting I know what is. See you 'round the blogosphere. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Nice to see you posting again!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home